A healthy gut equals a happy mind. This is the motto of Nutty Bay Cashew Cheese.
Deliciously decadent, these creamy spreads are made from 100% organic ingredients and are brimming with probiotics and enzymes to help create a healthy gut.
In a base of protein and calcium rich cashew nuts and using organic plant based enzymes, each jar is lovingly handcrafted in Byron Bay to create a product that not only tastes amazing but is gluten free, dairy free, probiotic, organic and vegan.
Cashew cheese is more than just a dip.
It is extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes, both hot and cold. Of course, if you do add Nutty Bay Cashew Cheese to your next antipasto platter, I guarantee you will be a very popular person.
You could start by trying these 5 ways to use cashew cream to complement your next meal:
- Use in place of cream to add a vegan friendly richness to your bowl of hot soup (just add a dollop to each bowl before serving). This immune boosting chicken noodle soup tastes amazing topped with a dollop of Garlic Nutty Bay Cashew Cream.
- Serve a spoonful atop your favourite home-made pizzas. Great combinations include roasted sweet potato, broccoli and goats cheese or vegan roasted pumpkin and zucchini.
- Add a heaped spoonful to your next salad. The creaminess and texture will add a whole new dimension to your combination of leafy greens and animal or plant based protein. Go a step further and make a dressing for your salad using olive oil, cashew cheese, lemon juice, salt and honey…yummy!
- Stir through hot noodles or spaghetti for a healthy AND highly nutritious pasta sauce. The cheese will melt to give creaminess to your pasta and served with your choice of veggies will sure to please even the fussiest of eaters.
- Boost your next burger with a thick layer of cashew cheese amidst slices of tomato, grated beetroot and carrot, smashed avocado and served on a crunchy sourdough bun..mmmm!
As the cashew cheese contains living probiotics, it is best to add it at the end of the cooking to prevent destroying valuable enzymes.
We stock in-store the whole range of Nutty Bay Cashew Cheese flavours:
- Olive and Oregano
- Chives and Shallots or
- Porcini Mushroom and Onion
Now the hardest part is in deciding which flavour to whip out at your next brunch, wow the family on their Friday night pizza or serve alongside your favourite antipasto accompaniments!! Enjoy!
written by Emma H for go natural foods