Dad’s love to be spoilt (just ask my husband)!! So, why not celebrate Dad with a pampering treat from Go Natural Foods.
We’ve got a range of edible and not so edible treats to make Dad feel truly special and appreciated this Father’s Day.
For the Foodie Dad who loves to cook…
- A healthy cook book from our great display range to cater for a whole range of dietary preferences. Vegan? Gluten Free? Low Fodmap? We’ve got Dad covered.
- A piece of funky coloured, eco-friendly Neoflam cookware so Dad can be the envy of his foody mates. Check out our wide range in store.
- Ever Eco stainless steel insulated thermos. Great for any liquids from smoothies to hot soups. Available in a range of sizes and colours.
For the Dad who likes a little indulgence…
- Gaia Made for Men range of skincare using organic plant based oils and botanical extracts. Choose from shampoo, conditioner, face and body wash, facial scrub, shave gel, shave cream or face crème. He’ll feel thoroughly indulged.
For the Coffee loving Dad…
- Locako MCT Oil and Grass Fed Collagen Coffee Creamer in 3 delicious flavours; Chocolate, Natural and Vanilla Cream. Or for something different check out Locako’s Organic Mushroom Elixir Coffee Creamer with Wild Crafted Chaga and Lion’s Mane in Spiced Vanilla Flavour. Mix this into Dad’s morning coffee and he’ll be set for an action packed, energy filled day!
- Send Dad on his way with his coffee in a Joco Artisan Glass Blown Reusable Cup
For the Sporty Dad…
- Lokako MCT Oil Powder and Grass Fed Collagen Bites (perfect snack for pre and post workout).
- Prana On Protein, Pre or Post workout powder available in a range of delicious flavours. Help Dad get the most out of his training with this plant based range filled with added superfoods and available in Paleo, Vegan friendly, Hemp based and much more.
- Evo Hemp Bars in Mocha Chip, Cookie Dough or Brownie Chip made with protein rich hemp fibre, cashew butter and sweetened with monk fruit extract…he’ll love getting 12g of protein in such a tasty and satisfying bar.
If you are wanting to make something a little special for Fathers Day, these recipes might do the trick:
written by Emma H for go natural foods