A delicious vegan alternative to the meaty classic served with some brain boosting Lion’s Mane.
What you need:
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 tsp dried mixed Italian herbs (we used Herbie’s brand)
- 1 can organic tomatoes
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- 2 cups cooked green lentils
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tin organic black beans
- 1 Tbs tamari
- 1 tsp Lion’s Mane mushroom powder (we used Teelixir)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Basil sprigs to decorate
1 packet Eco Organics Vegan Mung Bean Fettuccine
what to do
What you do:
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and gently fry onion, garlic and mushroom. Add in remaining vegetables and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
Add in remaining ingredients (except fettuccine) and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Cook fettuccine according to packet instructions.
Serve fettuccine with bolognaise sauce and decorate with sprigs of basil.